a database of transcriptome-wide high-throughput RNA modification sites
Sci-ModoM v0.0.0-alpha is under active development: it's appearance and functionality may change at any time!
Sci-ModoM, the central data repository and database hub for the Collaborative Research Centre RMaP, aims to
- constitute a reference database for RNA modification high-throughput assays
- integrate RNA processing events and other relevant public data
- harmonize data exchange formats and interoperability standards
- provide a critical assessment of and integration with public data
- facilitate data curation, integration, access and availability